This is BY FAR the biggest, most exciting thing that Warthan Farms Photography has ever done – and I am tickled pink to be teaming up with Sharon Elizabeth Photography for it!
Sharon and I are going to be shooting one wedding for free. And not just the wedding – we’re photographing it ALLLLL… the engagement session, the bridal portraits and the wedding AND giving away the high-resolution DVD with printing rights for every single one of those sessions. What normally would be a $14,000 value is going to be completely free of charge to one lucky couple!
But as the commercials say – Wait! There’s more! This is such a huge event that we have some amazingly generous and talented vendors who are offering their services. So far our bride will get free:
- Venue at Clay Hill Garden Events in Yale, Virginia on June 15th, 2013
- A Pinch of Charm as your Wedding Coordinator (they are also providing some amazing vintage props!)
- Makeup by Kristine Marie Artistry
- One gorgeous piece of rustic chalkboard décor in your wedding colors by Signs By Design
- Handmade favors by Kris of Young Married Chic
-Invitations by Borrowed and Blue
- Bed & Breakfast for the wedding night
We literally have vendors offering services and products every day so I will keep adding to this list! (Vendors, if you’d like to be added to this list, please email: WorkshopOnTheFarm@live.com – we’d LOVE to have you!)
Finally! The details:
1. The wedding will take place at Clay Hill Garden Events in Yale, Virginia on June 15th, 2013
2. A rough date for the engagement portrait session is November, 2012. Bridals will likely take place in April or May of 2013.
3. Cutoff date for submissions is August 15th, 2012. The winning couple will be notified in September
4. To enter, please email Sharon and I at: WorkshopOnTheFarm@live.com with these things:
- A photo of you and your sweetie
- A short description of why you think you should win this awesome prize!
- A link to a Pinterest board – made especially for this contest – with pins that describe your personalities and who you are as a couple. We don’t necessarily want to see wedding stuff here… we want this to be about YOU.
BUT – since this is about weddings and if you know Sharon and I then you know that we loooove weddings, so click here to see our Pinterest board and get an idea of our Perfect Wedding. All we need is you!